In honor of Women's Month, our friends at The Makers Show have teamed up with City Point Mall to host another amazing market!
Registration is now open for the 2021 Women's Makers Show. This event will feature all women owned businesses as part of a month long celebration of female entrepreneurship, leadership, and creativity.
The market will take place inside BKLYN Studios and in the main hallway of City Point. The market is happening during Women's HIstory Month, and in conjunction with City Point's unveiling of NYC's first Ruth Bader Ginsburg Statue.
The Dates and Details
Week 1: March 20- 21st
Week 2: March 27th - 28th
$275 per weekend
- Applications due by Feb 22nd
- Vendors can sign up for one or both weekends
- Overnight & midweek storage available to vendors doing multiple weekends
- TMS will provide dividers and vendor signage
- Covid safety measures (Masks, Social Distancing) compliance required
For more information on the event, email us for the deck and any questions. Use code DASPOTMAKER10 for a 10% discount. You can apply here!